Saturday, July 6, 2013

Skirt Wishes

Skirt Wishes

Balmain
$1,030 - montaignemarket.com

Miu Miu circle skirt
net-a-porter.com

Nina ricci
net-a-porter.com

Chloé mini skirt
$1,050 - brownsfashion.com

Chalayan knee length skirt
$280 - theoutnet.com

Zipper skirt
zimmermannwear.com

Ted baker
tedbaker-london.com

Coast floor length tulle skirt
$240 - coast-stores.com

Feather mini skirt
$71 - nelly.com

Dot skirt
bonnechancecollections.com

Chiffon skirt
storenvy.com

Jane norman
$30 - janenorman.co.uk

River Island dot skirt
$27 - riverisland.com

Pull Bear tribal skirt
$12 - pullandbear.com

6 comments:

  1. ohhh, i like the super feathery one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are speaking to me with this post. I am SUCH A skirt and dresses girl!!! I need more like this in my closet. :)
    Great post :)
    http://www.anticipationblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many cute ones! That ombre maxi is especially wonderful! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo... I like the yellow skirt!

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Nice collection in your wishes list. It's best big collection skirt . Especially the black and pink color skirt
    are really standard and good looking. I love your blog for my fashion.Thank you for valuable post.



    ReplyDelete