Monday, January 28, 2013

Cosmic Love

One of my very best friends in the world is getting married! She asked me to be a bridesmaid, and I couldn't be more excited. She is having a bit of trouble deciding what she wants. She only just decided on the colors and I thought it would be really cute to turn it into a Constellation wedding sort of theme. No literal stars, just lots of navy and sparkles. (Her colors are navy and silver) I've been furiously pinning on a group pinboard she set up for the wedding and these are just a few of my favorite things!


constellation wedding, celestial wedding, starlit wedding, stars, moon, the stars the moon they have all been blown out, you’ve left me in the dark, cosmic wedding, cosmic love

1. Constellation Invitations 2. DIY Glitter Branches 3.Sparklers! 4. BHLDN Feria Dress 5. 20's Style Cake Topper

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's way too cute. This makes me think of those pretty mason jar lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is such a sweet idea for a wedding. I love all the ideas :]

    ReplyDelete