Sunday, January 13, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Sometimes, when it rains it pours; but the flowers can't grow without a little rain. I lost my job. I lost part of my family. My parents got divorced. My head is still buzzing from how insane life has been for the past few months. I transferred to a new school. It's much better and I'm almost done. I'll be graduating in a few semesters. That's always good. Still, small things like that don't seem to make enough of a difference. I've been thinking it's time to reevaluate a few things. I want to go on an adventure. I want to do something different. I cant travel. I have no money. Could I reinvent myself? I don't really know. I guess I can try. Try to be a little braver. Try to make small changes that will really stick.

2 comments:

  1. Jacqueline - I am sorry everything has been hard for you. Hopefully it will start to get better soon. Being brave is the first step. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. It's been a roller coaster ride for sure, but everything is always okay in the end right?

      Delete