Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Work Wishlist

Spring and Summer anthropologie, wishlist, anthro, anthropologie, boho clothing, hipster outfits, beautiful summer outfits, beautiful spring outfits,


So, I started school today. Organic Chemistry II and a lab. That's not very exciting at all. I also worked today, which was a bit more eventful, but not by much. I will say that people are crazy. My first day there was a woman who asked me to steam a shirt she bought ages ago that we don't even have in stock. When I came back with her top, her husband asked me if I could go fetch him frozen yogurt. I don't know about you, but even for retail that's kind of odd. 
Anyway, these are a few items I have been lusting for while I do my job all day (or rather all night as I've been closing the past two days!) I haven't tried any of these on yet, so I can't comment much on the fit, but I did see dress number one on someone else while working the fitting rooms. It's gorgeous! Plus I am itching to use my discount. Which one of these should I pick? That's where the real problem lies!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving every single one of these! But especially that gorgeous yellow dress. Thanks so much for sharing!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete