Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Been a While

It's been a pretty intense week for me. I had to work at anthro every day as soon as I got out of school until closing (usually 11:30pm). It was really taking its toll on me. My blood sugar was out of control and a few personal issues came up, so I had to quit. I could NOT handle the hours. Luckily, I did find another job at a Urologist's office that is much more flexible and they close at 4:30! MUCH better. I can focus more on school, and I don't have to wander a creepy parking garage at midnight! I have to wear a uniform and they aren't paying me for training, which is a little annoying, but I should be actually starting sometime this week. Hopefully. The uniform is probably what makes me the saddest. I really loved working at anthro. I loved the people, the environment, (the discount). C'est la vie I suppose. 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found something that better fit your schedule and life. Those were crazy hours to work for someone in school. Best of luck at the new job!

    ReplyDelete