Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Golden Delicious Pants vs Skirts

pastel pants, colored jeans, how to dear colorful denim, sailor shirt, striped shirt, things you need in your closet, items every girl needs, micheal kors watch with clear band, top knot, top knot for curly hair, gray cardigan
Ah, my trusty yellow pants. They're actually the exact color of my favorite apples (golden delicious apples) which only makes me love them even more. These pants are always there when I have no idea what to wear, but still want to look stylish. I've never been a huge fan of denim. You'll rarely see me wearing blue denim anything. Skirts>pants. Always. Especially in the heat and humidity of Miami. Pants just don't breathe. They're also quite constricting. I'd rather feel the breeze on my legs and move with the swish of my skirt. Basically, the only way these pants could be any better is if they were a skirt.
I mentioned a few weeks ago on twitter that I had an interview for a job at Anthropologie. Well, I got the job! I start on Friday and I could not be more excited. Hello employee discount! It could not have come at a better time with my best friend's birthday and Mother's Day falling on the very same Sunday!

pastel pants, colored jeans, how to dear colorful denim, sailor shirt, striped shirt, things you need in your closet, items every girl needs, micheal kors watch with clear band, top knot, top knot for curly hair, gray cardigan
pastel pants, colored jeans, how to dear colorful denim, sailor shirt, striped shirt, things you need in your closet, items every girl needs, micheal kors watch with clear band, top knot, top knot for curly hair, gray cardigan

 Cardigan: Nordstrom
Top: Forever 21 (7 years old!)
Pants: Anthropologie
Claw+ Feather Necklace: Forever 21
Deathly Hallows Necklace: Etsy
Watch: Micheal Kors
Blue Bracelet + Silver Bracelet: American Eagle
Blue Ring: Gifted
Leather Bracelet: Handmade
Clay Bead Bracelet: Handmade, gifted
Alphabet Bracelet: Mark made it for me years ago! (It says Mark Loves Jackie)
White Sandals: DSW

6 comments:

  1. Those jeans are so bright and cheerful, I can see why they are your go to's! Congrats on getting a job at Anthropologie!! That is so exciting. I would have a tough time not overusing my discount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to try reaaally hard not to. I'm not sure how much I get off yet, but I read that it's 40%. If it is, I'm going to need a new house just for storage haha

      Delete
  2. Say what?!? Anthro discount!! That is awesome/dangerous! Congrats!!

    Love these pants. Colored denim are the best lazy dressing option. I can't believe these are 7 years old!! Whenever I get pants from forever21 they usually fall apart within a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'oh, I just realized that your top is 7 years old, not the pants. Still impressive, but much more logical. Way to read, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, It's one of those things that keeps getting lost in my closet so it hasn't gotten much wear.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love the simplicity yet genius of this outfit!(Stripes combined with a bold color??!!-LOVE!) And all the cute details that your trinkets provide! You can't go wrong with a Michael Kors watch! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete