Hey everyone! I was tagged by Buttons Apart for this "get to know me" post that has been going around, so here goes! There's rules and everything, so this seems pretty legit. Anyway, I made it a page break because I doubt you care to read so much useless information about me! For those tagged, your questions are at the bottom after the page break!
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs.
You legitimately have to tag.
11 Facts About Me
1. Florence + the Machine is my ABSOLUTE favorite band ever. (listening to "Breath of Life" now)
2. I took singing lessons for 10 years.
3. I taught myself how to cook.
4. I think hedgehogs are adorable
5. I love fishing with my dad/ I'm pretty good at it.
6. I love Marvel Comics. A lot.
7. I have trouble throwing books away/donating them.
8. I work at
9. I don't like chick flicks.
10. I think banana and grape flavored things are gross, but I like bananas and grapes
11. I find outer space fascinating.
What's your biggest achievement to date?
Today I finally conquered my fear of guns. I was held at gunpoint when I was four years old, and I couldn't even look at a bullet without crying hysterically. Mark has been patiently trying to help me for two years, and today I fired his Glock19 at the gun range.
Where would you like to be in five years time?
I imagine myself married to Mark, with a job that makes me happy, and living modestly in a place I can call home.
Why did you start blogging?
I've always had a lot of self esteem issues, and I always admired how these girls could bare their souls and communicate their positive message to people all over the world. I wanted to be a part of that.
What's your favourite quote?
"...I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you..." -excerpt from Cosmic Love by Florence + the Machine
If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
Ipod, my Harry Potter books, and a way to get off the island. :p
If you could choose anywhere in the world where would you like to be living and why?
Somewhere in France. I went to Paris when I was nine years old and I thought it was the most beautiful place in the world. I don't want to rule out Nice, France though. I haven't been, but I'm dying to go.
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Strawberry. (Though mint chip and peanut butter are close seconds!)
Do you like to watch any sports?
I don't follow them closely but I do enjoy watching the Crossfit games.
What's your dream car?
I know it's a bit odd, but I would love a vintage mint green pickup truck, kind of like this one.
Name one item your currently lusting over.
This gorgeous necklace that I cannot afford, haha
What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is failure. I'm scared that I'll be too scared to do something I've always wanted to do. To live a life filled with regrets.
My Questions For You!
1. Walrus or Duck?
2. Did that last question make you giggle?
3. What's your favorite band?
4. What's your favorite food?
5. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
6. Where would your dream vacation take place?
7. Name one thing you use every single day. (Please don't say toilet)
8. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
9. What were you like five years ago?
10. What is your earliest memory?
11. What is your happiest memory?