Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Own Hundred Acre Wood

Winnie the pooh, one hundred acre wood, Disney, pooh bear, pooh, pink silk dress, anthropologie pink silk shirtdress, shirt dress, sleeveless shirtdress, imagination, things to do with your kids, 100 thanks yous, 100, 100 acre wood, paris, white vintage tea set, tea set, tea time, tea party, petals, pink petals, pastel pink, cute, adorable, pretty girl
There is a chance that I'll be going to Disney World next weekend. Since I'm being swept up in all the excitement, I'm making my contribution to Samantha Alice's blog hop 100 Acre Wood themed. Few things make me happier than rereading childhood books. Here's a short list of my favorites: 
  1. Winnie the Pooh A. A. Milne
  2. Rainbow Fish by Munro Leaf
  3. Ferdinand the Bull byMarcus Pfister
  4. Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
  5. The Real Tooth Fairy by Marilyn Kaye
  6. The Very Lonely Firefly by Eric Carle
  7. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
  8. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
  9. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
  10. The Little House by Virginia Lee Burton
Winnie the pooh, one hundred acre wood, Disney, pooh bear, pooh, pink silk dress, anthropologie pink silk shirtdress, shirt dress, sleeveless shirtdress, imagination, things to do with your kids, 100 thanks yous, 100, 100 acre wood, paris, white vintage tea set, tea set, tea time, tea party, petals, pink petals, pastel pink, cute, adorable, pretty girl
Winnie the pooh, one hundred acre wood, Disney, pooh bear, pooh, pink silk dress, anthropologie pink silk shirtdress, shirt dress, sleeveless shirtdress, imagination, things to do with your kids, 100 thanks yous, 100, 100 acre wood, paris, white vintage tea set, tea set, tea time, tea party, petals, pink petals, pastel pink, cute, adorable, pretty girl


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and nostalgic look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, blast from the past!!!!! I loved Rainbow Fish...such a great story about giving. If you give a mouse a cookie is also my favorite. I also loved The Giving Tree and Love You Forever. OH, also anything Berenstain Bears. I love Berenstain Bears.

    www.jenkakio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! now following! :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Miss Rumphius! Hardly anyone else has ever heard of it, but I'm glad you have. I love thinking about the way I'll make the world a more beautiful place, how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and outfit! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete