Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Websites You Have Come to Fear the Most

I spent the better part of today asleep. When I actually woke up, I just felt the urge to look over some old livejournal posts from about 5-6 years ago. I can't believe I was ever that pathetic. I wasn't sure if I should laugh at myself or bury my head in shame. Either way, I dug up this old poem about a car accident I had been in. I still kind of like it.

crash,crash soup!
time goes fast and slow

like the bow at the end of a show

revel in the endless seconds

welcome in the scars

it's obvious; you can't stop

it's written in the stars

spin,swing, sing

sudden bursts of blue

those clouds are burning you

sing, sing, sing

let those high notes ring

hoarse and raw

a sudden thaw-

as your chest rapidly rises and falls

millions of peices- shoes have left your feet

and suddenly you find 
you're trembling in the seat.

spin, swing, sing,

breathing in the smoke

spin, swing, sing

all the windows broke

spin...

swing...

sing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment