Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Want-it Wednesday

Pastel clothes, on trend, mint maxi skirt, mint green, mint green skirt, baby pink blazer, pastel pink blazer, perfect pink blazer, lavender top, pastel purple top, modcloth, modcloth lemon squares dress, pastel yellow dredd, sweet yellow dress, meyer lemons, sweet, macarons, mint green perforated vegan backpack, vegan backpack, pastel green backback, mint green backpack, mint bag, beautiful mint bag, pink whirl glitter jimmy choo flats, jimmy choo, jimmy choo flats, pink glitter flats, pink glitter jimmy choos,
1.Pink Blazer  2.Lavender Top  3.Mint Maxi  4.Lemon Dress  5.Mint Backpack  6.Pink Flats
As you are most likely already aware, it's all about the pastels right now! I can't even tell you how happy I am about this. If there's an explosion of color involved in any shade, I'm there! These are a few of my favorite items that I've found. I hope you like them as well and that they help you on your hunt for your own pastel dream pieces! :]

4 comments:

  1. Love these pastel choices and the peter pan collar shirt!!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in this fashion collage. I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited about pastels as well. 2,4,5 & 6 - want em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and amazing wish list of wearing. I love to read your blog regularly. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress accessories. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below
    boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete