Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Letter Nail Art Tutorial

nailart,Japanese nail art, nail tutorial, hearts on nails, heart nails, valentines day nail art, themed nail art, nails, cute nail art, kawaii nail art, tumblr nails, tumblr nail tutuorial, how to do nail art, nail art how to,

nailart,Japanese nail art, nail tutorial, hearts on nails, heart nails, valentines day nail art, themed nail art, nails, cute nail art, kawaii nail art, tumblr nails, tumblr nail tutuorial, how to do nail art, nail art how to,
Inspired by

Colors used:
Pale Pink: Minimalistic
Bright Pink: Watermelon
Red: Pepperoni

This is what I entertained myself with today during my little study breaks. You can see my chemistry book in the background haha! I saw a picture on tumblr for nails similar to this, but I wanted to make them a little bit different. I used a pale pink instead of a white base and I made my hearts a bit bigger. Personally, I love hearts and will probably do this again in other colors (or these as I loved the combination!) throughout the year!


*The trick with the hearts is to make little v's and then you can round them a bit more with the bent toothpick if you like. I showed you how to do it on cardboard because I didn't have anyone to take pictures for me!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish the picture on tumblr was a bit better, I loved her design too!

      Delete
  2. These are so freaking cute! I'm envious of your skills.

    ReplyDelete