Monday, February 6, 2012

Islands and Cities

Work appropriate, orange floral skirt, anthropologie, lace shirt, lace top, lace t- shirt, target cardigan, brown mossimo target cardigan, orange, white, brown, personal style, beach waves, easy beach waves, hair tutorial, easy hair

Work appropriate, orange floral skirt, anthropologie, lace shirt, lace top, lace t- shirt, target cardigan, brown mossimo target cardigan, orange, white, brown, personal style, beach waves, easy beach waves, hair tutorial, easy hair

Work appropriate, orange floral skirt, anthropologie, lace shirt, lace top, lace t- shirt, target cardigan, brown mossimo target cardigan, orange, white, brown, personal style, beach waves, easy beach waves, hair tutorial, easy hair


We all have those items in our closets that we don't wear because we are punishing ourselves in some way. "I won't wear that unless I'm five (or more) pounds lighter." "I can only wear that on special occasions" "I can't wear that often because it's too expensive and I don't want to ruin it" These are typical excuses; the kinds of excuses I myself am guilty of. Not anymore! You only live once after all, and no matter what age you are; tomorrow isn't guaranteed. You are beautiful now. You deserve to wear your best whenever you feel like wearing it. If it's expensive, then you deserve to have it pressed to your delicate skin. Don't make anymore excuses, beautiful girl. Love yourself the way you deserve to be loved- unconditionally and whole heartedly. What occasion could be more special than just today? Absolutely none. Sorry to be all "I am Woman, Hear Me Roar" on you right now, but it's just how I'm feeling today. I hope you've gathered a bit of the positive energy I'm sending you right now<3

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Target
Top: Anthropologie
Belt: Antrhopologie
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Ralph Lauren


4 comments:

  1. arggh!!! looking gorgeous as usual. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! That top and skirt look so lovely together :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Everything about it is perfect! Your right we do make excuses to not wear stuff, and we should stop that... unless it doesn't zip lol.

    ReplyDelete