Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


cute valentine’s day outfit, cute valentines day outfit idea, outfit inspiration, on trend outfit inspiration, heart shaped purse, pink purse, maxima bag, anthropologie shirt, mint anthropologie sailor shirt,floral target shorts, floral shorts, target fashion, fashion week 2012, nyfw2012, new york fashion week, 2012

cute valentine’s day outfit, cute valentines day outfit idea, outfit inspiration, on trend outfit inspiration, heart shaped purse, pink purse, maxima bag, anthropologie shirt, mint anthropologie sailor shirt,floral target shorts, floral shorts, target fashion, fashion week 2012, nyfw2012, new york fashion week, 2012

Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie
Shorts: Target
Purse: eBay
Sandals: Valentino

I've been busy making heart shaped lemon shortbread cookies and raspberry rose macarons for Mark and my best friend Yvy! Spent all night baking, and that was probably very unwise because I have a huge organic chemistry test tomorrow! This won't be a very long post at all, but I'll share a little how to later on for my heart shaped ravioli. Gotta go study my brains out now. I'm so nervous/scared about this test! Wish me luck, and send me good vibes pretty please <3

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and sending good vibes your way ;] The food sounds delish, and I absolutely adore that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Good luck on the exam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those shorts are amazing! looking good Jacqueline ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts... they're perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such cute style! i love that blouse! the color is perfect!
    xx.

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your slippers! im new here.. please follow me http://gorjgrace.blogspot.com/ thanks!

    ReplyDelete