Monday, February 6, 2012

Easy Beach Waves Hair Tutorial


Last night I dried my hair straight again, and I like to put it in a bun while it's still hot so that it doesn't dry stick straight. I like a slight wave in my hair. This morning however, I woke up with stick straight hair that was sad and full of static. It stuck to my face and everything. I was about to run a dryer sheet through it (which works by the way!), when I decided to try something new. I ended up with probably the best hair day I've ever had with perfectly soft waves that I have been lusting over for years, but never able to achieve! I made this little video to show you how I did that :] Also, you can do this no matter where you are since these items are travel friendly! I think it's a great solution to having great hair on vacations where things never turn out the way they do at home because you're missing products or too tired to bother with your hair when you finally get a rest.


1 comment:

  1. I tried this out tonight, worked really well, some of my hair didn't really do anything though :/ other than a few odd spots worked really well :D

    ReplyDelete