Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Puppy Rescue

puppy, rescue,cute, adorable
Today started off as a normal day. Got up, brushed my teeth yadda yadda, went to school. Did some homework, hung out with Mark (we carpool to school and it was my turn to pick him up today). We had to make a few stops along the way, so we took a little longer to get home. As I drew closer to Mark's house, we saw this adorable little dog scurrying away from a car. He looked so lost and frightened. It looked like a puppy to me. Kind of like a mix between a labrador and a pomeranian without that annoying little bark. I have nothing against pomeranians, but the ones I've met bark a whole lot! Anyway, Mark scooped this little sweetheart up and took it home. He checked to see if it was a boy or a girl, but not very thoroughly apparently because we were under the very mistaken impression that it was a he and even named "him" Chaplin (Chap for short). It wasn't until we started bathing her that we found out it was a girl. Now I don't know what to call her, and I think she might be stuck with Chap haha. I don't think we can keep her, which makes me terribly sad. She was too clean and too well behaved to be a stray. Obviously, she had no collar. We're going to make flyers and put them up all over the area. Hopefully someone claims her! I'd hate to have to take her to a shelter :[ 

1 comment: