Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wish You Were Here


There are few things I love more than a good band shirt. I love the vibe they give off. This kind of cool, relaxed air they have. What I don't like, however, is that t-shirts don't have collars. I love collars. Almost everything I own has some sort of collar on it. T-shirts don't. That's where those collars I was talking about last month come in. This pink floyd shirt went from sour candy to macaron in no time flat, and with virtually no effort. How else do you make a band shirt feminine? A skirt and brogues of course! For some reason this outfit also reminds me of the Japanese Lolita style. I guess it's the collar because there are no ruffles or Victorian things to be found on this outfit, so maybe I just have some kind of ADD where you see one thing and it jumps to a totally unrelated picture in your mind. Does that happen to anyone else?



Outfit Details:
Shirt: Kmart
Skirt: Necessary Objects 
Collar: Luminia
Brogues: Ebay

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and I love what you said about band t-shirts! I feel the exact way, but for some reason have never worn one on my blog. That must be my goal in the new year. your shoes are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete