Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Goodnight


It's been a hectic few days for everyone I think. Between last minute Christmas gifts, baking, and all the  seasonal fun, I'm certain I'm not the only one going a little mad. Hispanic people celebrate Christmas Eve and wait 'til midnight when it's officially Christmas! Some people open their presents then, but I like to wait til morning :] But that just means tomorrow is a day for vegetating and going into a sugar coma with all the sweets and delicious leftovers! We all need a day like that after this week. I say you deserve to pamper yourself a little. Of course, one day is all I'm going to do. Then I'm going to go back to a nice balanced diet and I want to make it a little special. Get ready for some healthier recipes from now on. Just in time for those New Year's Resolutions! ( At least the first week or so haha) I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful holiday <3

Outfit Details:
Top: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Via Spiga
Bag: Chanel
Belt: Just a plain black ribbon tied into a bow in the back

2 comments:

  1. This top is adorable and I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete