Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peter Pan Collars

There are few things in this world that I love more than a peter pan collar.  I make no secret of my intense love for them. I feel like they impart a certain sophisticated sweetness to absolutely any outfit. It's a wonderful way to make a tough outfit very feminine again. Much like the juxtaposition of a leather jacket over a sweet, lacy dress. Now, thanks to Etsy's luminia, you can put a peter pan collar on anything! Detachable peter pan collars. Yes, you read that right. There are a few sellers of these on Etsy, but this is seriously the best quality I've seen (and I've spent many a night perusing Etsy trying to find the very best ones!) Not only are they detachable, they come in a variety of beautiful colors, and you can even find them with different types of bows, no bows, whatever you like!


These are two I plan on buying (I want them all, seriously) as soon as I have enough money. I do pretty much bake/sell cookies to keep myself afloat nowadays so that could take a while. Still, these shall be mine!

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT!

    Would love for you to stop by my little piece of the blogosphere. I am doing a fun giveaway here is the link: http://www.lovelinds.com/2011/11/stella-and-dot-giveaway.html

    xoxo Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second photograph is perfect. You have such a pretty face! I love peter pan collars too, there's something so whimsical about them!


    sending you happy spells
    hope to hear from you..x
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this idea ~ *detachable* peter pan collars = epitome of versatility! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, they are awesome!! I am currently getting 2 peter pan collar dresses made...waiting for them to be ready ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've seen these on etsy and kate gabrielle's blog - i love the look of them but am nervous i wouldn't know how to use them properly! but it's cool because i didn't even know such things existed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @patience There is almost no way for you to go wrong with these babies. Wear them over a simple sweater, with a t-shirt, patterns are irrelevant when you've got a simple peter pan collar like the black or white ones. don't be nervous :] you've got this!

    ReplyDelete