Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh Poor Atlas...








 I only ever seem to be making silly faces and awkward gestures when I'm taking outfit pictures. Bear with me you guys. Anywho, I decided today was a good day to braid my hair into something fun and different. It'll be curly again tomorrow, just in case you were interested! I wasn't quite sure what outfit would go best with this hair style, but my mind did jump to white dresses like Grecian goddesses and such; I just thought that would be such an obvious and literal translation. There's no fun in literal and obvious! Something romantic like this just seemed more appropriate. I didn't get any good shots of the shirt I wore, but it actually has this beautiful beaded butterfly detail in the bust. It makes me feel special whenever I swear it. Then of course, there's my new trusty anthro cardigan that is a dream to wear. 
Outfit details: 
Pants: Nordstrom
Top: Wet Seal
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Peacock Fascinator: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Childhood gift from mom
Flats: Coach

♫ What the Water Gave Me- Florence + the Machine 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! i always remember when i had long hair that i wished i could braid it myself, but i would always have to ask my friend to do it. The cardigan is glorious! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JacquelineThanks! I actually chopped off all of my hair a few years ago and I hated the way it looked while it was growing out again so I don't think I'd go back to short hair myself.

    ReplyDelete