Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just say yes


 It just started getting a little bit cooler here in Florida, and I (of course) jumped at the opportunity to layer. It's always cool in the morning then unbearably hot by midday! Layering here is a bit trickier than in most places I think. At least in places where it stays cold you know you have to wear a lot of clothes to stay warm and that't the end of it. In Florida, it varies. You have to consider how cloudy it is, how windy it is, where you're going to be, if it's raining- ugh! It's a bit overwhelming. What I like to do is to forget all about fall/winter clothes altogether. I wear my spring/summer clothes underneath and just pile some nice sweaters over top. :p I keep closed toed shoes though because sandals are pretty impractical if it's cool. No one likes cold feet! Today, I wore a tube top I bought years ago and layered two cardigans over that. Kept me warm and it was easy to stuff one of the cardigans in my tote once it got too warm.

Outfit details:
Jeans: Guess 
Tube top: American Eagle
Striped cardigan: Marshalls
Blue cardigan: target
Bow belt: anthropologie
Headband: Anthropologie
Key Necklace: Forever 21
Flats: Jimmy Choo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos! you look adorable my darling name-sharing friend! especially the headband ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered your cardigans.. I've never thought of that!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the layering you have going on in this outfit! The belt was perfect to show off your shape too!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete