Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stars and Butterflies



Mark indulged me with a trip to the butterfly garden not too long ago and I've had a thing for butterflies ever since. I mean, what girl doesn't right? But I've reached another level of butterfly love. I don't like very obvious things like butterfly clips for you hair or other such lame objects, nor do I have any desire to prance around the house in a leotard and fairy wings, but these things are just subtle enough to ease my butterfly fever without looking like a wild toddler.  

On Gossamer Wings Posts

Monarch Wing Headband

See how there's just the pattern of a monarch butterfly's wings on the fabric? I love it. My mom actually got me this headband for my birthday and it's the most comfortable headband I own. Also, the bow itself has little wires inside that make it stay whichever way you position it. It'll stay flat if you want it flat or even stand up.

I feel like these add just a little bit of whimsy to your outfits. Even if it's something most other people won't notice. The fact that you know it's there makes you feel  special. I think it's like underwear. No one really sees it other than you, but if you're wearing your favorite undies you just feel sexier, no? It's a silent something that keeps everyone around you guessing, wondering, wishing they knew what your secret was.
I feel like I've gone on enough of a tangent. I will shower you with more butterfly garden photos! 






5 comments:

  1. Such fabulous photos! They make this all the more a beautiful blog! Good job fellow fashionista! :)

    http://survivingcollegefashionably.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Love butterflies ;)

    xx
    Karen.

    www.mycandylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are STUNNING! Love all of the vibrant colors and those flowers are gorgeous!
    Happy Friday babe!
    Mwah,
    Big kiss,
    Beckerman sistas
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much you guys :] checking out your blogs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this blog. check out mine!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete