Friday, October 14, 2011

Softly Soaring Through the Atmosphere

Make a wish!
 I woke up to a bird chirping this morning. Apparently, she decided to build her little nest in the palm tree by my window. It was really a beautiful way to wake up. Even if I was a little late to school today. The onesie pictured today is actually hideously unflattering on me, but only the bottom half. I love the top part because of the sweet little bow. I am very fond of bows! Also, I was excited for the chance to wear my new Gucci flats! Mark (boyfriend) got them for me for my birthday earlier this month. I rarely wear black, so I'm trying to incorporate it a bit more into my wardrobe.


Dancing like a dervish

American Rag onesie/romper
Necessary Objects skirt
Gucci cut-out flats

4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures, they are so nature loving!!! <3 it!

    www.zilmysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm checking out your blog right now :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I am all for wearing a skirt with shorts underneath..very smart...and no need to worry about it hiking up unexpectedly..

    www.aussie-blue.com
    @_MeganJoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right? I used to wear a uniform in school and the girls had to wear skirts. I ALWAYS wore shorts underneath just in case. I dreaded a little gust of wind lifting my skirt and showing everyone my knickers!

    ReplyDelete