Monday, October 31, 2011

Run from the rain...

Yes, I run like a girl.
I loved my outfit today. It was such a shame that the rain ruined my outfit pictures. It's been raining nonstop and as soon as the rain let up, I dragged Mark outside to snap a few shots. Almost as soon as we went outside, we had to go running back in. (As you can probably tell from this terribly unflattering picture) He kept making me laugh so I'm making this awkward face. Oh well. Thats as documented as this outfit is going to get. I wore my brand new pants! hah! 

So, you may or may not know this about me, but I am a HUGE Florence+ the Machine fan. huge. Today, their second album, Ceremonials came out. I pre-ordered it like a month ago, and regrettably it has not arrived. I'm actually really sad about it, but I'm hoping it'll be here this week. Crossing my fingers and saying "Please, please please!" a lot. 

Outfit details:
Top- Ralph Lauren, gifted
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Tory Burch, Saks Fifth Avenue
Necklace: I can't remember :[ 
*Edit* Necklace: Regal Rose


5 comments:

  1. I think the photo is waaaaay cute because it shows the panic of rain and is kinda random. The pants are great and I love the necklace, if I found it in silver, I would totally buy it!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jacqueline
    hah thank you, you're too sweet. I don't think I ever saw the necklace in silver. The color options were gold and brass :/ I'll try and dig up the link for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, rain sucks, but at least you have awesome yellow pants to wear! Such an adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete