Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rainboots and Kisses


It's been raining here for three days straight. Every once in a while we get a slight bit of sunshine and today, I ran outside with Mark to take some outfit pictures for you! Unfortunately, it started raining after about three photos, so we didn't get to do much; but we did get a cute shot of us together.
At least I got to wear my rain boots! My mom gave them to me years ago, and I never get to wear them. I'm a little shy about it because they're so bright and big. Plus, I rarely ever wear boots (which is odd, because I love boots!) 

Isn't he adorable? Alright, I'm sorry I'll stop gushing :3

Outfit details:
dress: forever 21
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Rain boots: Coach
Umbrella: ebay

6 comments:

  1. Cute! And BTW, I love your description: "A baking pianist who lives in a watermelon." Also, I like the name of your blog because my last name is Mellon. Hehe!

    Following -- saw your comment on a poll I took on IFB! (You know, the one about people fake following). Suffice it to say that I am seriously following you, and if I don't show up on your followers' list, that's NOT my fault! :P

    www.atavisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thank you so much! i'm gonna go check out your blog right now :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog ıs awesome. those pıcs are cool. got your website from IFB.
    http://fashionpho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! This is so adorable! Nothing like that to brighten up a rainy day. I'm so glad we were able to connect on ifb - Great blog!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute adorable pictures!!! Rain and romance is the perfect combination! :)

    Following you now doll hope you can follow me back.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys! I'm checking out your blogs right away! Thanks for following. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete