Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nontraditional Babyshower


Tonight I had a nontraditional babyshower to go to. My neighbor is pregnant and she wanted something that was more like a party. Co-ed with music, drinks, dancing- that sort of thing. It wasn't like any baby shower I've ever been to, but it was actually kind of nice. I got to dress up a little bit for it. I went for a white dress with a delicate black eyelet pattern at the bottom, some embroidered flowers, and a little ruffle detail at the top. The straps are actually ribbons you tie into bows too; but I thought it looked a bit too sweet. So, I added some booties and a shrunken faux leather jacket to toughen it up a bit. I've been wearing a lot of black and white I've noticed. It's amazing what you start to realize once you start documenting your outfits. 



2 comments: