Sunday, October 16, 2011

My feelings will not be repressed

I stumbled upon this amazing little shop on etsy. I have a fascination for teacups. I am very picky about the shape I like and what design is on it. I asked this seller if she would be able to put the design I liked on a teacup I have at home, and she said yes and even dropped the price for me! I can't wait to get it. I'm having Mr. Darcy's proposal painted on it. I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice. I've read the book at least 8 times and I think the movie with Keira Knightly in it really captures the essence of the book despite leaving a few things out. It's one of the few times that the movie is so beautiful and so well put together that you can actually ignore the discrepancies entirely. 

I just love the fox ;]




2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be shy to contact the seller! she's really really nice :]

    ReplyDelete