Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GoLightly



Yesterday I was talking about Halloween costumes and I have to say I've been trying to come up with a decent one. I thought it would be a good idea to dress up as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's something absolutely anyone can do. Any girl reading a fashion/style blog must have something Audrey-esque. A really simple LBD will do the trick. Some plain black heels, winged eyeliner and voila! You've got a classy costume that would actually work well for a night out as well. As a bonus, you won't feel stupid walking out of the house like that and you wont be itchy or uncomfortable because of cheap fabric or heavy makeup. 


I honestly just like the way this looks


Outfit Details:
barIII dress from Macy's
Nine West shoes
Vintage ring
Earrings/Bracelets: Forever 21
Necklace: Borrowed it from my mom


6 comments:

  1. You look so elegant! The pearl necklace is such a beautiful touch! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They were a little bit too long so I let them fall on my back :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment
    So cute this dress!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so classic and perfect for Halloween or everyday wear.

    http://www.aussie-blue.com/2011/05/breakfast-at-tiffanys.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right? it's cool how we had the same idea haha.

    ReplyDelete